Paid for by Christine Erickson for House
P.O. Box 88045, Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57109
Thank you for visiting my website.
As a fifth generation South Dakotan, I am committed to making South Dakota a desirable place to raise a family and conduct business.
I believe that now is the time for me, and other working and stay-at-home mothers, to let our voices be heard.
My family is my number one priority, and I am confident that South Dakota is the best possible state to raise a family. The greatest lessons I have learned have been from watching South Dakotans make a positive difference. As a Conservative Republican, I am looking forward to making a positive difference, as well, as I work for us in the State Legislature.
I look forward to collaborating with you and the people of District 11 as I take your voices with me to Pierre.
Let your voice be heard!
• Christine pledges to support education. Children deserve a quality education. Educators need adequate tools to ensure our youth exceed academic expectations. Quality education for our youth leads to quality future development for our State.
• Business competition and tax policy should be fair. Christine supports small business owners and believes that the laws need to protect their right to compete and thrive in today’s market place.
• Christine is pro-life.
• Christine supports responsible spending and small government. She will work to find ways to save taxpayers’ money every day by eliminating irresponsible spending.
• South Dakota is a great state for business and Christine supports recruiting companies of all sizes through the use of grants and incentives to ensure our tax base grows.
• Christine vows to support bills that protect your safety and quality of life.
• Christine believes in the 2nd Amendment--your right to bear arms.